Andrew and I got married a little over a year and a half ago. Before we made our wedding registry I did lots of research to find the best products. I knew I’d probably be holding onto these products for many years to come so I wanted to make we got quality pieces. We registered for all of these except the cutest mini berry colander and Pyrex. I love each of these pieces and pick them again any day.
Wow this week went by quickly. I always such good plans for posts but then the week flies by. How is it Monday already? We’ll I’m excited for this week. Although I’m surprised at how quickly today came, I’m ready for the week.
1. Dupes to some of the most popular beauty products.
2. Indoor plants you won’t kill (hopefully).
3. Foods Los Angeles does better than anywhere else. I fully agree!
4. Excellent interviewing tips..
5. Make ahead lunches to bring to work.
6. A study has found that a glass of red wine equals one hour of exercise. Sounds good to me!
I could definitely use some distractions on this Monday morning. I have a bad case of the Monday Blues. Here are a couple links to make the weekend last a little longer. Hope everyone has a good week.
1. Coffee is healthy (YAY!) but here are a few ways to make it healthier.
2. 21 Ways to Unlock Your Creative Genius–def could use some motivation these days.
3. I am obsessed with watching home renovation shows. My dream is to buy a fixer upper and do a major renovation. Here is a complete kitchen renovation with appliances and all that only cost this couple $5,000.
4. The cutest portable meals and snacks you can make in a muffin pan.
5. I’ve started planning our summer vacation and am so excited. We’re trying to make it as low cost as possible, but still enjoying ourselves. I’ll be putting these tips to save money while traveling to good use.
6. Getting the most out of your favorite beauty products..
Life has been a whirlwind of emotions. I’ve been spending lots of precios time with my family. As my friend said, my family is a “rare breed” who puts family first. Here are a few little things that made me smile this week.
|new functional and adorable industrial wall hooks|
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Andrew and I were planning on going out to a romantic dinner, but we were a little late in the reservation game. We decided making dinner together would be more fun anyways. This NY Strip Steak with Red Wine-Rosemary Butter is fun because the wine butter is pink and adds a little valentines romance to the plate. Along with a cheese board, red wine, a fun dessert and a movie, I think we have the perfect evening. Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️ What do you have planned for Valentine’s Day?