|studying my life away|
I finally have a life again. I took my Masters of Public Health comprehensive exam last Friday. I couldn’t be happier to have finished. Well I’ll be happier when I found out I pass. Studying had taken over my life so I’m so happy to be able to breathe again. I have a whole plan for when I graduate in a month, including many home improvement projects, which I will be sure to blog about. One month and 2 bigs papers left. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can do it! Have a great weekend!
|my house covered in theories|
|celebrating my sister’s college graduation at University of Redlands|
|dinner my hubby made me the night before my exam|
|3rd hummingbird nest to adorn our patio lights|
Wow this week went by quickly. I always such good plans for posts but then the week flies by. How is it Monday already? We’ll I’m excited for this week. Although I’m surprised at how quickly today came, I’m ready for the week.
1. Dupes to some of the most popular beauty products.
2. Indoor plants you won’t kill (hopefully).
3. Foods Los Angeles does better than anywhere else. I fully agree!
4. Excellent interviewing tips..
5. Make ahead lunches to bring to work.
6. A study has found that a glass of red wine equals one hour of exercise. Sounds good to me!
I could definitely use some distractions on this Monday morning. I have a bad case of the Monday Blues. Here are a couple links to make the weekend last a little longer. Hope everyone has a good week.
1. Coffee is healthy (YAY!) but here are a few ways to make it healthier.
2. 21 Ways to Unlock Your Creative Genius–def could use some motivation these days.
3. I am obsessed with watching home renovation shows. My dream is to buy a fixer upper and do a major renovation. Here is a complete kitchen renovation with appliances and all that only cost this couple $5,000.
4. The cutest portable meals and snacks you can make in a muffin pan.
5. I’ve started planning our summer vacation and am so excited. We’re trying to make it as low cost as possible, but still enjoying ourselves. I’ll be putting these tips to save money while traveling to good use.
6. Getting the most out of your favorite beauty products..