I had a really nice weekend, both productive and fun. Friday date night at Umami with my one and only. Saturday morning resume and Finnish Pancake party with Andrew and my sister. Sunday brunch on the patio. What did you do this weekend?
1. Easy breakfasts, yet impressive for your guests.
2. Genius uses for everyday items.
3. Your personality based on what your lipstick bullet looks like after a lot of use. (My tubes always end up concave.)
4. 17 fun party themes for any occasion.
5. Peanut butter chocolate palmiers.. I know my husband would kill for these.
6. Steps to stop procrastinating. (I could really use these since I’m suppose to be studying for my midterm right now…)
I could definitely use some distractions on this Monday morning. I have a bad case of the Monday Blues. Here are a couple links to make the weekend last a little longer. Hope everyone has a good week.
1. Coffee is healthy (YAY!) but here are a few ways to make it healthier.
2. 21 Ways to Unlock Your Creative Genius–def could use some motivation these days.
3. I am obsessed with watching home renovation shows. My dream is to buy a fixer upper and do a major renovation. Here is a complete kitchen renovation with appliances and all that only cost this couple $5,000.
4. The cutest portable meals and snacks you can make in a muffin pan.
5. I’ve started planning our summer vacation and am so excited. We’re trying to make it as low cost as possible, but still enjoying ourselves. I’ll be putting these tips to save money while traveling to good use.
6. Getting the most out of your favorite beauty products..
|a snugly Christmas with my little family|
I had a very relaxing two weeks off that I got to spend with my family. It the such a nice time spent with friends and loved ones. 2014 was very good to me. It ended just the way it started with a kiss from my husband. We started 2015 yesterday with plenty of relaxing, binge watching Luther, and a delicious steak dinner. I plan on continuing relaxation theme this weekend with a couples massage with Andrew, a family dinner, and a football brunch with friends. Have a great weekend!
|pomegranate cake my brother in law made for Christmas|
|afternoon tea with my mom and sisters|
|happy new year!|
Back to the work week after a fun weekend with family, friends and my puppies. On Sunday Andrew surprised me with a early birthday celebration since we’ll both be working Tuesday on my actual bday. He spoiled me all day. 🙂 After an awesome weekend I’m ready to start the week feeling refreshed and renewed (well, after a few fun links).
1. I’m excited for some fall produce!
2. I will definitely have foodie kids.
3. I like to think I’m a morning person, but my husband wouldn’t always agree. How to become a morning person.
4. If the Apple iWatch was designed by fashion designers.
5. The little things you do at the office matter more than you think.
6. An adorable DIY thanksgiving place card I might just have to replicate.
|fall centerpiece of pomegranates from my grandparents’ tree|
It’s the weekend already? The last few weeks has been flying by. I feel like I blink and it’s Friday again. I’m definitely not complaining that it’s already the weekend! What I’m excited for this weekend is hubby and puppy time and hosting an end of summer/welcome fall dinner. I’m hoping to find some more blogging time next week, so be ready! Here’s a look at the little things from the week that make me smile. Have a great weekend!
|beignets from Bottega Louie|
|after adoring and devouring ^ the beignets, Andrew surprised me with my favorite maple old fashioned donut|
|my early birthday present from my mama (how cute is mr. deer)|
|working off all the donuts with my favorite boy|