It’s already the weekend for me so I’m a very happy little girl! I have the whole week off! I feel like I haven’t had a moment of down time in the last month so I am truly excited for a little time off. Between finals in grad school, interning at a non-profit, and working part time I was completely overwhelmed. Last week I finished up my fall semester in grad school and only have one semester left! YAY! Then this past Saturday we threw our second annual Christmas party. We had 60 people come by our home. I absolutely love welcoming our family and friends into our home, celebrating the season and catching up with loved ones. Our house is still a little bit of a mess, but it’s just a reminder of how much fun everyone had.
1. What a fun idea– mulled wine syrup that can be poured over ice cream. yum.
2. Holiday playlist that can be added to your traditional playlist.
3. How to pack for a week in a carry on in case you are one of the many traveling this holiday season.
4. How to make the most adorable holiday cutout cookies.
5. Last minute gifts under $10— stocking stuffers?
6. Gorgeous wintery white flower arrangement how to.