Andrew and I had a really nice weekend. On Saturday we visited my sister at college in Redlands. We basically did a food tour of Redlands. I basically plan every vacation (and every day) around food. I’ll share some photos later this week. Boy, time is just flying by. It’s already mid-November. I can’t believe Thanksgiving is next week. It’s time to plan for the big feast day. Here are two helpful links for Thanksgiving, along with some fun beauty, DIY and decorating links. Happy Monday!
1. A super helpful Thanksgiving timeline to prevent last minute stress and anxiety.
2. Adorable ideas to dress up your Thanksgiving table.
3. How cute are these marbled clay ring dishes?
4. 25 new uses for bobby pins, including DIYs, styling and a bobby pin holder.
5. Smart ways to make the most of a small space.
6. Explanations on cleansing oil. Good to know! I’ll have to give cleansing oil a try!