I spent the weekend trying not to melt. It was 107 this weekend. How is that possible?!? That’s just insane. And of course it happened to be the weekend we needed to help my brother in law move into his new apartment. It was hotter than heck out there. Thankfully we survived and spent the rest of the weekend in the air conditioning and binge watching The Killing. I hope everyone else in LA survived the heat! Here are some fun links to distract you from work and the extreme temps.
1. I must make this herbed tomato and roasted garlic tart to celebrate the last few days of summer.
2. Love these beauty swaps for fall
3. Who would have thought outdoor kitchens could be so gorgeous?
4. The best way to have an apple a day: apple desserts for fall.
5. Just another reason to love France: what French kids eat for school lunch.
6. I’ve lived in Los Angeles my whole life and I still haven’t hit some of these spots on road trip LA guide.