Well, it’s back to the real world after a week in Maui. My family, Andrew’s dad’s family and my grandparents (11 of us) all stayed at a huge house on the beach. We had such a great time! It’s always bitter sweet ending a vacation. I will miss the ocean out the living room window, gorgeous sunsets, snorkeling, and mai tai. But I was also missing my two puppies more than ever and my little home and simple life just me and my hubs. I will be sure to share photos and stories this week. Until then, here are a few links that are helping me settle back into the real world.
1. “Which Hawaiian Island is for me?” (Photo by me, leaving Maui) I’ve been to both Oahu and Maui and out of the two Maui was my favorite. I think my next choice would be Kauai. Which island is most you?
2. I absolutely love home makeovers and these room transformations are pretty great.
3. Food blogs for summer that I’m excited to follow.
4. In the past I would pack way too many clothes, but just this summer I’ve embraced packing light.
5. Celebrity bedrooms–it’s fun to see their personalities through their homes.
6. Amazing honeymoon destinations that I am drooling over. Andrew and I went to Saint Lucia for our honeymoon, but definitely did not stay at Jade Mountain. Maybe we’ll make it to one of these top honeymoon locations as a babymoon in a few years. 🙂