Boy did I have a busy weekend! I had the honor of being a Bridesmaid in my friends wedding on Saturday. It was a jam packed weekend with the rehearsal, setting up the whole wedding, celebrating their big day, tearing it all down and of course Father’s Day too! All fun, but I’m not ready Monday. Here are some links to help you ease into the work week:
1. Going on a road trip this summer? Here are 8 helpful apps. (Waze is my newest love. I haven’t been late for work since I’ve been using it!)
2. Flying abroad? How to beat jet lag.
3. When I was younger I loved the Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen and have probably seen every single show or movie they’ve made. Here’s a look at their Style Evolution.
4. Holy moly, how amazing do those Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches look?!?
5. The perfect orange tinted cocktail for Orange is the New Black marathons.
6. I am a sugar addict. Help! 5 Sugar Alternatives to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth. (Before trying these alternatives I need to try that ice cream churro sandwich!)