Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and you want your ring to bling and sparkle as much as your love does. So I’ll share how I clean my ring. My diamond ring is white gold and I find this technique cleans it really well. It’s amazing how dirty and dull my ring gets so quickly. I like to clean my ring every few weeks and after my ring is so sparkly I can’t help but stare at it all day long.
1. Soak rings in the hottest water you can get from the tap for 5 minutes.
2. Brush your rings with an toothbrush, being sure to get under the diamond and around prongs.
3. Soak rings in rubbing alcohol (70% Isopropyl) just covering the rings for 10 minutes.
4. Brush with toothbrush again.
5. Soak rings in hot water from the tap and 2 or 3 drops of dish soap for 5 minutes.
6. Dry with a papertowel soft cloth.
7. Paint your nails and stare at your beautiful sparkly ring all day long.